Spanish architect born in San Sebastian in 1947. He studied at the schools of Architecture of Pamplona and Barcelona, where he graduated in 1972 and obtained his doctorate in 1980. Between 1974 and 1979 he collaborated with Miguel Garay on several joint projects, although will do freelance work In 1977 he began his teaching career as a professor in charge of Projects at the School of Architecture of San Sebastian. Between 1983 and 1988, he will hold the position of Professor of Projects at the E.T.S.A. of Valladolid. He currently holds this same chair at the School of Architecture of Madrid.